Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New horse - New adventures

Today, I decided that I have various of posts and updates about Pencil - my current horse.. so I want to compile them all into a blog for one spot access when I want to go back and see where we have come from, so things are going to be popping up fast and quick as I past all things good and bad from the past....

Spider got sold, he wasn't cutting it, and didn't like the job I had in mind, so he went to a lovely lady who used him to play on, hack and ride at the beach with the odd lesson thrown in. I then went on the search for a new horse that would meet what I needed.

I came across a add, for a 5yr Old Irish x TB, had 30 days riding on him, good price and nice looking horse not to far away from me. Drove down the next day to see him and brought him on the spot :) 

The following posts will compile what's been posted over the webs to date. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment