Wednesday, January 29, 2014

14th June 2012

Pencil Is growing!

This was his first week at home... a wee undermuscled thing with a attitude to boot:




And last week (while taking photos of saddle fit) while still a little light weight for his stage of training is looking more filled in

Yay - and he isn't such a pest anymore... unless your a chicken.



Ignore the mud - there is no point getting it off in places it doesn't matter as soon as I turn him back out - he is covered in it again



CHICKENS - he loves the chickens! (They are running around the yard)





I now have foozle at home, and I'm not riding due to no saddle... so he is getting fat on long grass for a couple of weeks until the fitter arrives, which is a good thing because they need some weight on them to develop those muscles. Its nice having him home, but so much nicer having him close to work so I can ride daily.

Maybe I'll ride this weekend and get some ridden photos

No comments:

Post a Comment