Wednesday, January 29, 2014

10 September 2013

Lastest updates

1) he has had a week off, and had a treatment by a new "thing" that is out called pulse solutions, which is magnetic therapy and I'm not sure I believe in... didn't really notice much of anything. ALthough being that when I rode the next day it was his first ride in 7 days and was full of it.

2) I have a small video, or the ride after time off, and it was not a fun ride, he kept trying to bolt off on me and blow me off and it was pouring with rain, the camera was up in the float so I'll post it once I pull the vid off it. But there isn't much of anything on it

3) I again chickened out of the SH but thats ok

4) Had a SUPER DUPER AWESOME FANTASTIC RIDE last night, completely blown away. There was no head flipping/locking the jaw or general shenanigans at all - we started off a bit quick in the tempo, but then voila - EASY.

5) I have been on Peter most days, say 5/7 a week. And spending a fair amount of time in the saddle on me. Revisted the position video's, and a few others and "feel" a bit different, but not consistant. We will have to wait until video comes.

I still haven't brought a new bridle.

But on the best news, we have our first HT for the spring season in 2 TWO weeks, and I'm super excited for it. This one we are travelling away for so will be a bit of a big deal for Pencil... about 5 hours travelling, but he is going to have friends in the truck.
I've organised to ride at the local race track too, to get his fitness up - the ground around home is just not suitable for it, to to wet. And despite the wind, its not drying up fast enough.

I've also put our name down for a SJ clinic in the first week of Oct, which I'm looking forward to.


So here is the MUD dreadlock tail of his:

Name:  IMG_0719.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  177.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0720.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  175.8 KB

This is the view from home at 11am approx (can't quite remember the time I took it) and shows one day of terrible weather because I live so close to the Mt.

Name:  IMG_0724.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  55.5 KB

And this one is from the mid way point of a run around a lake thats a 20min drive from my home which I think is pretty spectacular!!

Name:  IMG_0751.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  100.5 KB

And sunset with Pencil eating

Name:  IMG_0739.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  59.2 KB

No comments:

Post a Comment